Wednesday, May 30, 2007

30 APRIL 2004

Hey All,

It's been a good week and this is going to be a quick email because today for p-day we got permission to come up here to the cinque terre! So, I'm writing from La Spezia quickly before we catch the train back to Prato! It was beautiful today, nice and sunny and it was fun to be with lots of missionaries and see the beautiful coast!

The work is going well. Everything is pretty much the same. We continue to work with all the usual people. We had a good lesson with Rossella and Salvatore...oh I really love them. They are so wonderful and can really imagine them getting baptized within the next 6 months. They just need a little time is all. They are my most favorite people ever!

I've been re-reading the general conference talks and highly recommend everyone to re-read them also! (even though I'm sure you already have!) They are wonderful and are so inspired. I'm so grateful for the organization of this church and for a living prophet to guide us today.

Thanks for you letter mom, sounds like you prepared a great training for the zone conference, i'm sure everyone loved it! Hope you guys get back into the house soon. Did andy get back okay? There are so many people from Romania in Prato, they are great people. I want to hear about it andy!

Okay, my times up. I love you all and think of your wonderful examples daily! Thanks for your prayers, they truly help!

Have a great week!

Love,

Sorella Boynton

No comments: