Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I've Had It! Part 2

It's been a hard week. And of course this all has to happen 2 weeks before I go into the MTC.

The zippy car crisis makes me sick. It's either pay $1000 to have it fixed or salvage the title and kiss it goodbye.

My laptop crashed the other day. Now I have to go through the trouble of trying to get that fixed.

I don't know what I've done to deserve this. Maybe it's just in preparation for the hard times that lie ahead in the MTC. But bottom line, it's crappy. I remember Marg telling Rod one day that, "Crap happens." It can testify that it does and I don't like it one bit.

Tom, if you don't get your car fixed soon we can drive....I mean, you can call me and you can join me in my cry fest if you want.

By the way things are going...stay tuned for I've Had It! Parts 3, 4, and 5!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Well, after all you have lived "the spoiled life". Now you know how the other half lives.

Sorry that you've had to see that side of life. It will help you understand people who are down as you meet them on your mission.

Just remember: "Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side, keep on the sunny side of life. It will help us ev'ry day, it will lighten all the way, if we'll keep on the sunny side of life." Mom