Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Farewell and Halloween: The blog that literally took all day!

I never thought the day of my farewell would come! And now, it's gone. I feel like it went pretty well and am just glad it's over. I was more nervous the night before my talk than the night before my marathon!

After sacrament meeting, some of us took a stop to see how the old house was doing. It needs a bit of work but we had fun walking around outside, peeking inside, and I had fun posing on the porch like all the other missionaries did before me!






Milo had fun eating cheeto's with Maura.

Cameron had fun looking at bugs!


Then we ran down to Proctors and waited there until the open house.

Tom took some pictures of the famous M.a.u.d Squad, my best buds.

I didn't take pictures at the open house. But it was a great day!
Thanks, everyone, for coming!!!


HALLOWEEN PARTY

Monday night we all got together at Rod and Jo's for the first annual Bo
ynton FHE Halloween party. We weren't allowed to attend unless we dressed up.

Ell, Paul, and Cash showed up as cowboy, pajama girl, and monkey. Cute!


Rod and Jourdan were superhero/power ranger people. Milo was a humble chicken and Elliot a hatchet!



Steve and Shirley were punk rock stars. Cute little Porter was Tigger and tiny Jade, an Indian!


Tom showed up as a hospital dude!


I was a lion! And had fun doing many cat poses!
I promise that's me and my real hair!


Dinner was great! Squash and spinach soup in an edible sqaush cauldron! YUM.


Games and carving pumpkins were fun as well.


Liars dice came down to Jourdan and Ell but Ell ended up the winner!


What a fun party! Thanks Rod and Jo!

(Seriously though, it took FOR-EV-ER to download all the pictures.
I had to do it one by one. Don't ask me why!!! I started at 10 this morning and now it's midnight! So ENJOY!)

No comments: