Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Camilla and Nicholas Hansen
Married May 9th, 2009

Finally, a wedding of one of my best friends I could attend (after having missed Jenn, Jack's, and Aub's while I was on my mission.)! Definitely one of the prettiest weddings I've been to! Well done Cam!


They were sealed in the Logan Temple

The Camie/Nick fan club


The Maud Squad


Passing time at the farmer's market between the sealing and the luncheon. SHAKE it grels!


Even after all the hula hooping Jack did, Molly still waited a week to come out.


The luncheon was beautiful. Nick is an artist and did all the decorating. He painted the panels and the bird tessellations. Who ever thought a 'bird' theme could be pulled off? Just leave it to these guys...WAY creative and they pulled it off with flying colors.





Congratulations!!!

No comments: