Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Temple Square Lights
Once with some of the family, once with sisters from my mission.

Andy and Elliot

Elliott and I

Ell and Cash enjoying the nativity presentation

Rod and Andy

Paul, Ell, Cash, and Grammie

Mysterious, run-away elf spotting


Mission buds: Baker, Moorhead, Olmstead, Jones, Hudson, and me


First ski trip of the season with ski-extraordinaire, Grant


Andy's friends wishing him luck as he left for his mission


Sweater party with high school buds





Mom's Birthday! Dec. 21st

Three Cups of Tea From Tom and I

And Dad suprised Mom with a new digital camera!
"You mean I've become digital???"


CHRISTMAS EVE
/CHRISTMAS DAY
Dec. 24th-25th

We had a great Christmas Eve dinner with Steve, Shirley and Co. Dinner included Pork, stuffing, red potatoes, green been casserole, crab, rolls, salad, followed by Mom's "snowballs," a creation her mother, Nanna, used to make for her family. There were also tarts of every kind, biscotti, popcorn, baklava, etc.

The lighting of the snowballs!

CHRISTMAS MORNING: Tom and I slept in until Mom and Dad finally woke us around 10am.
We opened some gifts, then headed to Steve and Shirley's.

Tom got some new pants.


Annual Christmas day hike up Rock Canyon












MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

what a great wrap-up. looks like lots of fun. love the snowballs, mom's camera excitement, the sweaters, and the rock canyon jumps. fun times.

Jacquelyn said...

I spy Grant!
I already like him and haven't met him yet. ;)

Aub said...

oh how that makes me miss the snow!
and i like the skiing picture!

Jenn said...

I love that hike tradition. way cool.
Read three cups of tea... very good.

Katy Kathryn said...

Wow~ That was quite the post! Lots of action and adventures in December... here's hoping that 2009 is just as amazing!