Tuesday, October 07, 2008


TEMPLE SITE ANNOUNCED I was right, might I add!
more pictures from when I was there...





If you look near the top of the map in the center, you'll see an area labeled "Cinquina." From there, if you go down about a pinky width from "C" in Cinquina, just below the yellow line, that's where the temple site is. It amazes me how close it really is to all the famous sites in Rome. Where it says "Roma" on the map is where the famouse sites (colloseum, trevi fountain, spanish steps etc.) are located. Also notice the distance from the Vatican.
Now look at the bottom of the map. See where it says "Torre Spacata?" That's where I lived when I served in Rome!



View Larger Map

2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh wow. that is a beautiful spot.

David and Kris Taylor said...

I visit Rick Satterfield's website every day, and low and behold there was a photo by Carrie Boynton! You are famous (at least in one of the sites I visit frequently). Way to go.

Uncle David