Sunday, September 14, 2008

rewind cont...



Happy Birthday to STEVE and DAD!
sep. 10th and 12th






YUBA LAKE TRIATHLON sat, sep. 8th (my first OPEN water swim tri!)
participants: Dad, Me
distances: Dad 1 mile swim, 24 mile bike, 10k run
Me 1/2 mile swim, 12 mile bike, 5k run
support crew: Mom, Summer (mission comp)
scariest moment: first 5 minutes of the swim...talk about claustrophobia!
overall feelings: fun! why don't I do more of these!
special thanks to: Rod and Jo for hooking me up with all my gear.
results at racetri.com











TIMP HIKE sat, sep. 13
hikers: Dad, Mom, Tom, Me, Summer
start time: 10:30am
finish time: 6:10pm
nap/rest time: at least an hour
regrets: not putting on sunblock...ouch my neck!
highlight: the absolutely gorgeous weather!











3 comments:

Aub said...

Carrie! ! I can't beleive all the sweet things you have done!You are sooo cool

Jacquelyn said...

good golly girl.
slow it down, you make us all look lazy. :) the tri looks so fun and GOOD JOB! That's great.
timp, way to make it to the top. I've only been once. I always get scared at the saddle....remember? lame.

Lauren said...

Carrie you're freaking amazing! I admire you very much. Hope you're doing well!